KYC is the perfect place to spend a night, a week, or the whole summer!
Included with your mooring rental are complimentary Launch Service, and use of our courtesy Loading Dock, Dinghy Dock and Kayak Rack.
- 235 slips and 130 moorings are available for daily or seasonal rental by vessels up to 120′.
- Dockside depth is 10′, approach depth is 7′ at m.l.w.
Dock Crew monitors VHF Channel 71 and are available to assist you 7 days a week in season, 8 am – Dusk.
- Spectacular Sunsets – FREE!
- Mile-Long, White Sand Beach – INCLUDED!
- Beautiful, Unspoiled, Natural Harbor – NO CHARGE!
- Miles of Hiking Trails – FREE!
- Professional Launch Service – COMPLIMENTARY!
- Helpful, Knowledgeable Dock Crew to Assist You – NO CHARGE!
- Pristine, Private Restrooms and Shower Facilities – INCLUDED!
- The Support of a Full-Service Repair and Maintenance Facility On Site – INCLUDED!
- Easy Access to Great Cruising Waters in Every Direction – FREE!
Click below to open a PDF map of Kingman Yacht Center. The map includes our mooring field, slip numbers and clear labeling of all our facilities.
Dockage & Storage Requests
Interested in staying with Kingman for the season? You can hardly choose a better marina. With an outstanding sheltered location and easy access to Buzzard’s Bay, Kingman is a sought after destination. Click below to open a PDF of our seasonal contract.
Kudos to Tim for service above and beyond today onboard Razzle Dazzle. Stopping at Waquoit Bay to enjoy a brisk dinghy ride to a broken boat. Through his expertise, persistence and thoughtful trouble shooting, he managed identify the root cause for a starter issue that has been plaguing me for a long time. The kicker, it had nothing to do with the starter, but rather a very subtle electrical issue. Found it, fixed it, Done! Every time, Tim works on Razzle Dazzle, he makes her better. This time was exceptional, though. A tough problem, early in the day, resolved.
I am told that everyone has a story about their boat yard. Most are not complimentary. I can say without hesitation that mine are all good, and that today’s is simply outstanding. Thanks to Tim and Chris for today’s help. Thanks always to the team at Kingman.– Chris D. 9-2020