1 Shipyard Ln
Pocasset, MA 02559
Brad White of North Sails, sailmaker, championship sailor and international competitor, will talk with us about getting the most out of your sails.
- Controlling sail shape through halyard tension, outhaul tension, vang, traveler and genoa leads.
- How twist affects power and pointing.
- Down wind sail use and trim – trimming an asymmetric or a symmetric.
- Trimming for different wind conditions.
- Taking care of your sails to make them last a long time.
Coffee and donuts. The talk will last about an hour, or as long as you keep having questions.
It’s all free. Come as you are.