Yacht Club Overview
Kingman Yacht Club (KYC) is an association of boating enthusiasts with the purpose of encouraging camaraderie among boaters and fostering the sport of boating. As the social arm of Kingman Yacht Center, the Yacht Club plans and implements activities designed to enhance the boating experience of its members. Yacht Club Full Members have an advisory role in the planning and design of KYC affairs, and member committees have the financial and personnel backing of Kingman Yacht Club, LLC.
All Kingman Boaters are automatically Social Members of KYC, and enjoy access to almost all shore-side and cruising events. There's something happening at KYC every weekend from May through September!
Members of the community who have applied for and been accepted as Full Members benefit from:
- Unrestricted access the the KYC Clubhouse overlooking Red Brook Harbor
- Reciprocal privileges at yacht clubs across the country
- Complimentary membership to MarinaLife cruising concierge services, including cruise planning and dockage discounts
- A KYC burgee to fly on their boats
- Reduced rates at any club event that has an admission cost
- Voting rights in decisions affecting club policies
- Complimentary subscriptions to Soundings and Power & Motoryacht magazines